Yardstick Research is on a mission to revolutionize the way decision makers interact with the public, and to make it easier for people to have their voice heard by organizations. We are looking for a junior digital marketing assistant who’s ready to hone their skills in the business world, helping us build an audience for our market research platform, and also market for inbound leads on the B2B side. To succeed, we need to build a large audience of market research participants on our platform which means we are running marketing on social media.
We’re looking for our next Yardsticker
We’re looking for our next Yardsticker…
You’re an aspiring digital marketer who can juggle multiple projects and can help build a large online audience.
Your out-of-the-box thinking combined with your willingness to learn and take initiative make it easy for you to master and navigate the social media space.
You are experienced in running several successful campaigns on Facebook or Instagram and are comfortable working both independently and in a team setting.
What would you be doing?
- Social media account management – responding to users and building our audience across platforms.
- Execute lead generation strategies to effectively capture potential panelists.
- Create effective ad and social copy and creative to engage our potential audience and drive traffic to landing pages.
- Assist with multiple ad campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Make decisions based on data and implement effective split testing when required, to refine and optimize campaigns.
- Work in collaboration with researchers to help deliver surveys through various digital channels.
- Write blog articles on market research opportunities to help capture potential respondents.
What qualities are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Commerce, or similar experience.
- At least 1 year of digital marketing experience (show us what you’ve done – we love seeing solutions to interesting challenges).
- Basic understanding of CMS platforms, such as WordPress.
- Understanding of ad creative/copy best practices and media buying process for platforms such as Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
- Experience setting up Google Universal Analytics, Facebook Pixel.
- Strong understanding of how to improve marketing based on site analytics
- You know what a CTA is, and the acronyms PPC, CTR, CPM, CPC, and SEO are all familiar for you.
- Strong project management skills
- Able to present your ideas to a room of people and speak at the required level for them to understand.
Why join Yardstick?
- Competitive salary & bonus potential
- 100% company-funded medical and dental benefits (for you AND your family!)
- RSP Matching Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Sleek and shiny MacBook
- Keurig machine, to keep you highly caffeinated
- Unlimited growth potential at one of Canada’s fastest growing companies